CPT Railway composite panels are used for trains, trams, and metros because of their high stiffness, strength, durability, ease of installation and lightweight construction. They can be designed to be used as floor panels, partitions, ceilings and bulkheads. With multiple core and skin options CPT can custom design railway composite panels to fit your specifications.
CPT panels can be laminated in a flat panel construction, or as curved or molded panels to contour to profile for interior panels. Our molded composite door panel can be designed for a wide variety of panel configurations to suit the needs of the industry. These panels can be designed to be integrated into existing systems, or engineered to fit new designs.
The modular design of the railway composite panels systems allows for a reduction in production costs and an increase in throughput and production capacity.
CPT railway composite panels offer the widest range of core and skin materials in the industry to provide custom solutions to the railway industry. CPT panels can be supplied in raw sheet form, cut for profiles and sizes, or fitted with edge trimming to make them a finished assembly. Our highly experienced sale and engineering team can assist you in choosing the best composite panel or panel system to meet your requirements.
Benefits of using CPT Railway Composite Panels
- Lightweight, strong, and durable
- Quick and easy to assemble – reduces costs and increases throughput
- Pre finished, UV stabilized, and seamless finish options
- Easily repairable
- Lamination size capability up to 55’
- Wide variety of material options
- In house engineering staff to provide responsive design solutions
- ISO certified
- Multiple locations to serve all of North America
- Experienced composite panel laminators and assemblers with a proven track record of quality workmanship and innovative design.
Contact an application expert to learn more about CPT Composite Panels