CPT panels have been revolutionizing the transportation industry for over 15 years. As a Tier 1 supplier to Daimler, CPT has been laminating, and assembling lightweight composite transportation panels that are proven to work exceptionally well in on the road applications. As more and more companies move toward lightweight composites to take advantage of their benefits, CPT will continue to be the industry leader in composite transportation panels.
Our panels are designed to reduce weight and durability of side walls, roof panels, floors, bulkheads and doors.
CPT composite panels offer the widest range of core and skin materials in the industry to provide custom solutions for the transportation industry. Our experienced deign and engineering team can help provide you with a complete panel, extrusion, and hardware system that can be shipped in kit form to reduce freight costs, increase speed of assembly, and reduce labor costs.
- Dry Van Body
- Insulated Van Body
- Truck Cabs/Sleepers
- Side walls, roofs, floors (as a kit or individually)
- Slip in Utility Boxes
Benefits of Using CPT Composite Transportation Panels
- Lightweight, strong, and durable
- Quick and easy to assemble – reduces costs and increases throughput
- Pre finished, UV stabilized, and seamless finish options
- Easily repairable
- Lamination size capability up to 55’
- Wide variety of material options
- In house engineering staff to provide responsive design solutions
- ISO certified
- Multiple locations to serve all of North America
- Experienced composite panel laminators and assemblers with a proven track record of quality workmanship and innovative design.