CPT composite panels are ideal for clean rooms, controlled and uncontaminated environments where non-out gassing and chemical resistance are critical features. Panels can be designed to be anti-static, lightweight and modular. CPT panels can be used to create a stand-alone clean rooms structures complete with extrusions, or can be applied over an existing structure. CPT panels can be used for floors, walls, ceilings, partitions, and doors. The modular design of a clean rooms composite panel system allows for easy installation and quick implementation time. CPT does not offer a turnkey solution for clean rooms assembly, but will work within your design specifications to provide a product that will work for your unique requirements.
CPT composite panels offer the widest range of core and skin materials in the industry to provide custom solutions for the clean rooms industry. CPT can supply panels in raw sheet form, or provide the panels pr-cut to profile and size or fitted with edge trimming as a finished completed assembly. Our highly experienced sales and engineering teams can assist you in choosing the best composite panel or panel system to meet your requirements.
Benefits of using CPT Composite Panels in Clean Rooms
- Lightweight, strong, and durable
- Quick and easy to assemble – reduces costs and increases throughput
- Pre finished, UV stabilized, and seamless finish options
- Easily repairable
- Lamination size capability up to 55’
- Wide variety of material options
- In house engineering staff to provide responsive design solutions
- ISO certified
- Multiple locations to serve all of North America
- Experienced composite panel laminators and assemblers with a proven track record of quality workmanship and innovative design.